Jaws & Windows 7 Start Menu

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, J16, & Classic Shell.  When I open the start menu & arrow down Jaws announces the program / shortcut name, where it's located, & a brief description of the program.  What setting in Jaws or otherwise do I make to stop Jaws from reporting the program / shortcut location & description?  I would only like to heare the program / shortcut name as I arrow down the Start Menu list.  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!