Re: Finding Gameday Audio

Drew Hunthausen

Rick,

This probably doesn’t help much, but I also have had trouble with the MLB web site so decided to see if there was an app on my iPhone that was better. I found that the “ATBat” app on the iphone works great for gameday audio. Very simple. As I said forgive me if you do not have an Idevice. Take care

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Finding Gameday Audio

Every year, the Major League Baseball website seems to make it harder and harder to find Gameday Audio.  Last year I could find it by first going to the MLB web site, then going to  the MLB TV Link and hitting the Enter Key, then once that page loaded go to the MLB Media Center and then finding the audio broadcast I wanted.  This year, that all seems to have changed.  Now when I go to the MLB TV list all it has is subscription information and no link to the Media Center at all.  Have any of you been able to find a way to go to the Media Center this season, and if so, how did you manage it?

Rick Miller