lucky1@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributer to Jimmi Hendrix
On 5/14/2016 8:00 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

You mean just simply do a search?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 4:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Finding Gameday Audio

Rick, on the main mlb site do a search for gameday audio.  You may have to mess around a bit, but you should find what you are looking for.

That's what I did just now.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributer to Jimmi Hendrix

On 5/14/2016 6:47 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Every year, the Major League Baseball website seems to make it harder and harder to find Gameday Audio.  Last year I could find it by first going to the MLB web site, then going to  the MLB TV Link and hitting the Enter Key, then once that page loaded go to the MLB Media Center and then finding the audio broadcast I wanted.  This year, that all seems to have changed.  Now when I go to the MLB TV list all it has is subscription information and no link to the Media Center at all.  Have any of you been able to find a way to go to the Media Center this season, and if so, how did you manage it?

Rick Miller