From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 10:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF email attachments

Laura,

          It's late in my time zone (Eastern US), too.  Let me know how things go tomorrow.  Also, if any one of those PDF files is not of a private nature feel free to e-mail me one.  I can take a look at the thing and see what, if anything, PDF XChange Viewer can do with it as far as OCR.

          By the way, a serious answer to your earlier question about how you'd do a triple or quadruple key press when needed is:  with two hands.  That's the only way I can succeed at doing them.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson