From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need Command For Reading The Text Of A Document In MS Word On A Laptop

Hi,
Also, Caps Lock+ A will read all of the text. Keep in mind that the J, K, and L with the Caps Lock held down, will read previous current, and next word. The letters: U, I, and O, with the Caps Lock held down, will read previous, current, and next line. The characters, M, Comma, and Period, will Read previous, current, and next character. This is so awesome, because you do not have to take your fingers from where you are typing. I use the laptop layout on a Desktop computer. The desktop commands are not taken from you, the Laptop commands are added to the desktop commands you already have. It is great. Take care, Good question.