Re: Need Command For Reading The Text Of A Document In MS Word On A Laptop

Kimber Gardner

That would be caps lock plus down arrow.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On May 14, 2016, at 3:13 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello everyone.


I’m having an embarrassing brain lapse here.


How do you read the entire text of an MS Word document on a typical laptop computer?


On the standard computer keyboard, I use the Jaws or insert key on the number pad plus the number 2.


I’m looking for an equivalent key command on the Dell Lattitude Laptop I’m currently using.


Sorry for asking such an elementary question.


Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan


Join to automatically receive all group messages.