From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Les Kriegler
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 4:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF email attachments

Hi Laura,

You are correct. Insert-Space, O and D will scan a multiple page document. Insert-O, space and C will scan a single page. I did try the first option the other day on a pdf document that was reported as blank, and Jaws reported, OCR Failed to Start, so I could not complete the process on that pdf file. It was Dragon Naturally Speaking documentation which I was unable to scan.

Les