From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 11:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF email attachments

Brian,

Ding! (smile); I understand now but am somewhat frustrated …… The first time I opened this attachment Jaws said “blank” and now when I open the attachment it tells me “Alert: Empty document” and when I try to run OCR it says there is no document (sigh). I’m very appreciative for your help and others who have given input on this and hope y’all will be able to help me resolve this issue.

It’s getting late in my time zone so I think I’ll call it a night and try again in the morning.

Thank you,

Laura