Re: PDF email attachments

Les Kriegler wrote, ". . . the only way to save a scanned PDF file done by Jaws is to copy the text to the Windows clipboard and paste it into another document."

This is good to know, especially if someone prefers to have the text saved in another file format. It also vindicates my decision, made long ago, not to use JAWS OCR when the client wants the PDF file to have the OCR text permanently saved with it and intends to access it on a repeated basis.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson