Re: PDF email attachments

Laura,

          Each of us has been dippy at one point or another in our lives!!

          You don't hold down all four keys at once.  The description from the shortcut file I gave earlier is accurate.  It's INSERT+Spacebar, [release that dual key press], followed by O, [release that letter O], followed by D [release that letter D].  The same for the announce help messages for OCR except that final character is a question mark instead of a D.

           There are some triple and quadruple key presses that are for very rarely used commands that one doesn't ever want to trigger unintentionally.  In that case it would be written with the plus sign between all three or four keys, an artificial example would be something like INSERT+CTRL+SHIFT+NumPad Multiply.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson