From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: wireless network

Hi.
thanks, that solved a lot of my problems.
I fixed the system tray a while ago, but I didn't get everything there i wanted, but now I have this in other place.
is thre any other shortcuts for some tasks you think I need to know?
/Kristoffer

If you do a windows b then arrow over to connections are avaible then
just hit enter on it. It will bring up the list then to the connection
you want hit enter, and tab again to connect. When it asks for the key
type it in and hit enter.