Re: Open office

David Moore

Hi,
I use Open Office with JAWS, and it is as good and accessible with JAWS, for what I want to do, as MS Office since I am not in school anymore LOL!

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: Open office

Also Google results say that it is now accessible for screen readers. I'm assuming that includes jaws. :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2016, at 3:14 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

It's been repeatedly stated on this particular forum that Open Office is accessible via JAWS.  I can't say how "fully" qualifies as "fully" to any given user, but there are lots of folks here who are using Open Office as their suite of choice.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     Poul Anderson