Re: Deleting an account in Outlook 2013

Lauren,

             I suspect that this is the account whose inbox is currently open.  You cannot delete any account when any one of its folders is the one that has active focus.  If you have only one account, this means that you cannot delete it until you have created a second account and have focus on that account in the tree view of messages before trying to delete the first one.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson