From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason
White via Groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS startup after logging in under Windows 10

Michael Mote <miketmote73@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! Just wondering if this is a work computer? Sometimes, group
policies block JAWS from starting like it should. This may be happening
here.

It's a work computer. I have administrative access to it, but the account
I'm logging in from is a domain account (I assume it's Microsoft Active
Directory).

Is there a way to find out whether account policies might be responsible? I
can certainly change settings on the local machine, but, obviously, not on
the server.