From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Feliciano
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS startup after logging in under Windows 10

Strange. Never seen this. I suggest you reboot jaws and send an error report
to FS by pressing insert + windows + f4. Once you do this, restart your
computer and see if it works. If not, you will have to repair jaws.
Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On May 12, 2016, at 6:06 AM, Jason White via Groups.io
<jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hello JAWS users,

On a Windows 10 machine which has the latest JAWS 17 package
installed, I've configured JAWS to start at the login screen, which it
does, and to start automatically for this user, which unfortunately it
does not.

I also tried setting the option to start JAWS for all users, but the
setting did not take effect either.

I have administrative rights on the machine and I always answer "yes"
to the User Account Control dialogue.

Have others seen this? Is there a solution?