Re: JAWS startup after logging in under Windows 10

Feliciano G

Strange. Never seen this. I suggest you reboot jaws and send an error report to FS by pressing insert + windows + f4. Once you do this, restart your computer and see if it works. If not, you will have to repair jaws.
Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On May 12, 2016, at 6:06 AM, Jason White via Groups.io <jason@...> wrote:

Hello JAWS users,

On a Windows 10 machine which has the latest JAWS 17 package installed, I've
configured JAWS to start at the login screen, which it does, and to start
automatically for this user, which unfortunately it does not.

I also tried setting the option to start JAWS for all users, but the setting
did not take effect either.

I have administrative rights on the machine and I always answer "yes" to the
User Account Control dialogue.

Have others seen this? Is there a solution?