From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cynthia
Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Office 2016

Hi Les,

Sorry, I am running office 2010. Jason, the laptop is mine, I am a part-time
faculty member. However, the university is saying that if we don't upgrade
we may not have proper email access. I'm just going to negotiate with them I
think, and if they say I have to upgrade then they may well have to support
a JAWS upgrade.

Thanks, I am very much looking forward to life after dissertation!