From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Chaffin
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel problem

Like I said, I do not think this is a Jaws problem, unless it goes across
versions. I have tried restarting Jaws, even changing versions, restarting
excel, and even restarting my computer on occasions.
This is not something that just happens every now and then. It happens
every time I start Excel, no matter which spreadsheet I open.

I have also checked to make sure that the window is maximized.

Again, this is on a Windows 8.1 machine, Excel 2013, and I have tried both
Jaws 16 and 17 with the same results.

I was just hoping that there might be something that I missed or changed on
accident that someone could bring to my attention.

Chris

On May 11, 2016, at 9:12 AM, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@...> wrote:

I've had the same happen to me in Excel 2010 and in 2013. Most of the
time 1 of the following fixes the problem.
1. Restart Excel
2. Restart JAWS
3. Restart the computer.

I think it's a JAWS having issues thing, but I can't say for sure.

HTH,
Amanda