Again, this is on a Windows 8.1 machine, Excel 2013, and I have tried both Jaws 16 and 17 with the same results.

I was just hoping that there might be something that I missed or changed on accident that someone could bring to my attention.

Chris

On May 11, 2016, at 9:12 AM, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@...> wrote:

I've had the same happen to me in Excel 2010 and in 2013. Most of the time 1
of the following fixes the problem.
1. Restart Excel
2. Restart JAWS
3. Restart the computer.

I think it's a JAWS having issues thing, but I can't say for sure.

HTH,
Amanda

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Chaffin
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel problem

I am running Excel 2013, Jaws 16 and Jaws 17, and Windows 8.1.

In the past, I could hit f2 to edit the contents of a cell, whether it was a
formula or text. But now after hitting f2, Jaws just says blank, even
though there is text in the cell. I think this is a setting or something in
Excel or Windows, because I have tried using Jaws 16 and Jaws 17 with the
same result.
Any ideas or help with this problem would be greatly appreciated!!

Chris