From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of robert hebert
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:01 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JAWS and .pdf

You are mistaken my friend. I have done this procedure nearly 100 times and
have never been unable to read the .txt file once converted.
If you read my message carefully, I did not say to rename the file with a
.txt extension--that definitely does not work but letting an OCR program
rename the file does work because the OCR program is not simply renaming the
file but is in fact converting the file into another format. And yes, there
are a number of options that a file can be converted to but when converting
and forwarding a file any computer can read a file with a .txt extension.
This is why I seldom post to this list because I have rarely found that my
messages are completely read. I have spent a great deal of time in writing
the message with a lengthy and thorough explanation;so, Until you've taken
time to read and understand it fully, please don't make erroneous comments
about it.