From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Chaffin
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel problem

I am running Excel 2013, Jaws 16 and Jaws 17, and Windows 8.1.

In the past, I could hit f2 to edit the contents of a cell, whether it was a
formula or text. But now after hitting f2, Jaws just says blank, even
though there is text in the cell. I think this is a setting or something in
Excel or Windows, because I have tried using Jaws 16 and Jaws 17 with the
same result.
Any ideas or help with this problem would be greatly appreciated!!

Chris