From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cynthia
Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Office 2016

Hi All,

Because the university where I teach is moving to Office 365, they are
saying we have to upgrade to the latest version of office. While I never
expect full support, can I expect to run into any trouble? I am running JAWS
14 and Windows 7.

I am just really hesitant because I am in the final stages of finishing my
dissertation, and I really have no time to deal with how to sort out major
changes in how Word, for example, works. I know I am not unique there, but I
would love it if I could upgrade without major learning.

Cynthia