From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2016 4:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: uninstalling jaws

I wish to instal jaws 17 on a laptop i’m thinking of purchasing. If it does not work on the computer I shall uninstall Jaws since it will be in 40 minute mode. Thus I do not have to waste one of my counts How easy is it to totally uninstall Jaws?
I imagine all one has to do is go to control panel and select jaws from progams to uninstall?

Mark