Re: uninstalling jaws

Mark,

        It is just as simply as you say to uninstall JAWS.  I think that JAWS also puts an Uninstall item in its folder in the Start Menu as well, but I could be wrong about that.

        Unless you were to actually activate it would it have any effect on your "install count"?  I thought as long as it remained in 40 minute mode that it wasn't even considered "installed" as far as activation/install count from FS goes.

Brian
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     ~  Poul Anderson