From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 April 2016 20:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessible program for taking pictures on tablets

Hi all,
We have here some surface tablet pro 3, and we are looking the possibility
of use this tablets with jaws, and use also this tablets to take pictures.
The Microsoft camera app is not very accessible and Microsoft and FS don't
have any suggestion for something like using jaws to take pictures. I know
that it sound a little bit weird but really we need some blind folks taking
pictures with their tablets.
Any suggestion?