Re: ?Luck with Kindle?

Robert S Juenger

I downloaded the apps to my phone and pad without a problem. It is the Kindle for PC I just cannot get to work at all. I have installed twice. I think Amazon needs to spend some more time before... And some support would be great from Amazon.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ingram [mailto:dingram269@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 6:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ?Luck with Kindle?

Did you do something different in order to get the ap to work on your systems? I ask this question because I had a hard time trying to enter specific information. I couldn't find some of the other items that were asked for. If there is a way to get everything working properly please let me know? Thank you for any information that you might have.