Re: question about Jaws and auto dialers

Kimber Gardner

Tom,

I'm not sure about that particular system with Jaws. But I have worked
with auto-dialers and jaws while doing community outreach and it is
doable, if not entirely smooth. The problems I had were with reviewing
the screen in a timely way while on a call. But after a while I was
able to get into a rhythm and make things work.

Kimber

On 4/28/16, Tom macha <toml614@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello, my name is tom. I am looking at an employment possibility. IT is
telemarketing and they run a system called, 59." This is their auto dialer.
Has anyone ran Jaws with this system? Thanks, Tom

--
Kimberly