Re: ?Luck with Kindle?

Robert S Juenger

well I have not had any luck on two of my PCs with the Kindle for PCs with accessibillidey. The kindle ap works on my Iphone and Ipad, with voiceover but I can't get it to work with jaws on eather of my laptops and Amazon is no help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Soronel Haetir [mailto:soronel.haetir@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ?Luck with Kindle?

Agreed, the kindle app is not my favorite environment (due mainly to limited voice choices and low quality versions of the voices it does
have) but it does work.

On 4/28/16, Mich Verrier <michv@eastlink.ca> wrote:
yes you have to download the kindle for pc with accessibillidey plug
in the problum is that the app is named the same in eather version. if
you download that app though it will give you access to the text to
speech voice that will alow you to read the books that have text to
speech inabled. hth. from Mich.