Re: Running Jaws/NVDA and Zoom Text as a high bred system for a client

Tusing <ptusing@...>

Dear friend,

The  F S tech support  people do  know MAGIC  keystrokes.

Starting with  MAGIC would make learning   JAWS later on    much easier.

The 2  programs  work seamlessly together.

I find  MAGIC ergonomic since it is so easy to use with less hand effort for gliding the  info across the screen.

You can use the arrow keys to  adjust the contrast in a snap.

I set  JAWS to  read fast and the  MAGIC software keeps focus on the spoken word perfectly.

Good luck.