Re: QUICK Pole on some keystrokes and concepts

Maria Campbell

I don't use the num pad except for the insert key plus num pad 2 for reading.  I also use the control plus tab on the web.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix

On 4/28/2016 2:24 AM, Poppa Bear wrote:

So, I was talking to another instructor the other day about JAWS keystrokes and she was saying that she always uses the arrow pad on the num pad for her reading navigation commands and I told her that I was just taught to use the arrows with the Jaws key for most of the same commands and I was wondering if I am the complete minority on this. Do most people use the arrow functions on the num pad, or do you use the arrow keys instead? The second question, when on the internet do you open new pages in a separate window with Shift Enter, or do you open them in a new tab with Control enter? Thanks for indulging my curiosity.