Re: QUICK Pole on some keystrokes and concepts

Mario

I usually use the seperate arrow keys in combination with the screen reader's navigation in documents, spreadsheets, etc.
I tend to want to open pages on the net in new windows, but sometimes opening them in a new tab works better. it just depends on what works better.

On 4/28/2016 2:24 AM, Poppa Bear wrote:
So, I was talking to another instructor the other day about JAWS
keystrokes and she was saying that she always uses the arrow pad on the
num pad for her reading navigation commands and I told her that I was
just taught to use the arrows with the Jaws key for most of the same
commands and I was wondering if I am the complete minority on this. Do
most people use the arrow functions on the num pad, or do you use the
arrow keys instead? The second question, when on the internet do you
open new pages in a separate window with Shift Enter, or do you open
them in a new tab with Control enter? Thanks for indulging my curiosity.