Re: JAWS "40-minute mode"

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

40 minutes per session.  You can reactivate, but you must reboot first.

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 11:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS "40-minute mode"

Hello All,

         I have heard reference made to the 40-minute mode for JAWS if you have a copy that has been installed but not activated/licensed.  I only occasionally need to work with JAWS briefly to either try something out or figure something out on my own machine.  My question revolves around how that 40-minutes works:   Is it 40 minutes total, and then JAWS stops working and you'd need to uninstall it, or is it 40-minutes over some set interval of time, say a day, where you can fire up JAWS at a later time and have another 40 minutes?

Brian