From: "Tom Lange" <lange85@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 05:21
Subject: Re: Help with Combo boxs and JFW

Hi,
I'm jumping in really late on this one so perhaps it's already been
mentioned. F8 was and may still be used for multi-selection list boxes.
The keystroke that you want for the combo box is alt+down arrow, which
exposes the list contents associated with the combo box. After you do that,
select the item that you want. Then, to close that list and freeze your
selection in place, do an alt+up arrow and tab off of the control.

Hope this helps.

Tom