Re: JFW Tandem with Braille

Michael Mote

Hi Donnie! I do Tandem sessions all of the time, and I am able to see braille on my braille display. Keep in mind that if they do not use a braille display, you may have to configure how you want the braille to actually be displayed on your side. If not, you will only get grade a, and it may be a bit confusing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dani Pagador [mailto:axs.brl@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 4:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JFW Tandem with Braille

Hi, Everyone.
I need to help a friend with an Excel problem and am thinking that a tandem session is the best way to go. I need to be able to hear and see what is being typed on my friend's end, so am wondering if Tandem will work in a situation where a Braille display is used e.g., will I be able to see the target computer's output on my display? I looked at the Tandem FAQs, and didn't see this addressed.

Thanks,
Dani