From: Jodie Hoger [mailto:jodiehoger@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can't open Excel files that are attached to emails in outlook 2013

I am using latest JAWS with win 8.1 and Office 2013. Whenever I get sent an
Excel spreadsheet as an attachment I do not seem to be able to open it
directly from the email. I have to save it and open it through explorer. I
don't always want to do this.
Can anyone give me some suggestions in dealing with this issue? I used to be
able to open these files in older outlook versions.
Thanks for any advice.
Jo

Sent from my iPhone