From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: Help with Combo boxs and JFW

I don't know about an f8 keystroke, but alt+ down arrow should allow
you to see the choices without automatically choosing as you arrow
through.

On 10/19/11, Farfar on Laptop <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Someone jump in and help me here. Isn't there a keystroke involving F8 that
freezes the combo box to allow arrowing without having the screen
dynamically change with each selection?

Dave Carlson