Re: filling out applications for job lead using Adobe DCM

James Malone

Sounds to easy. We’ll do so.

From: Ram Agarwal [mailto:ramagarwal297@...]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 7:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: filling out applications for job lead using Adobe DCM

Dear James,

Copy the text after OCR and paste in Word and then you can fill the form.

Ram Agarwal

KARISHMA ENTERPRISES

30 Maker Arcade, Ground Floor,

Near World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade,

Mumbai – 400005. INDIA

Phone: (022)-22181853 OR 22153291 OR (0)9321539290

Email: contact@...

Website: www.KarishmaEnterprises.com

We Provide Technology to Help You See Again!