filling out applications for job lead using Adobe DCM

James Malone

Hello everyone, I have a client that is trying to fill out an application on line but must use Adobe acrobat reader DCM. She will need to print this out as well, then sign this document. She’s using Jaws 15.00, but I was able to open the PDF document on my end using Jaws 17, but couldn’t get the form to open on my end. I did  a insert plus space, the letter o for OCR scan, then the letter D for document so I could read the PDF file, but couldn’t write anything.

Before I send this client on a wild goose chase, does anyone have any suggestions?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com