Which versions of office products are supported with office 365? Is it from 2010 up to 2016? I have 2013 on one of my computers and I'm considering upgrading to 2016.  Also, is 2016 accessible with jaws Version 17 on a Windows 10 machine?

Lairs

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2016, at 4:33 AM, "Steve Griffiths" <Steve.Griffiths@...> wrote:

We're using Office 365 at my work; we have the subscription that allows installation of Office 2016 rather than the web-based apps and that works OK, including attachments. We don't use OneDrive, and OneNote is almost completely inaccessible.

Thanks,

Steve

From: Judi Cuffney [mailto:cuffneyjudi@...]
Sent: 21 April 2016 02:08
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365 & JAWS

Hi!

Has anyone had experience with using Office 365 and JAWS?  In particular, I am interested in how JAWS works with email attachments, One Drive, and One Note.  Thanks.

Judi Cuffney, BS, MEd., MBA

Educational Assistive Technology Consultant, ATACP

Teacher of the Visually Impaired/COMS

Special Educator

Monroe #1 BOCES Office of Assistive Technology Services (OATS)
2596 Baird Road, Penfield, NY  14526

(585)624-4924 (cell)

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@...