The best way to reset the licenses is to uninstall jaws on the computers that you do not need them. I go for help by calling freedom scientific to help me out.

Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2016, at 2:03 PM, "Mario" <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

please explain how. I don't recall if this is possible.
.

-------- Original Message --------
From: David Ingram
Sent: Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016 11:33:39 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: If you want to get out of forty minuit mode?

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may
have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need
the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be
able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that
the forty minuits is reached. Just some things to think about.