Re: If you want to get out of forty minuit mode?

larelishumate@...

I'd rather The licenses setback to three and not use the 40 minute mode for jaws. I don't like rebooting my computer every 40 minutes just to get work done. I rather have jaws as a full version without interruptions.

Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2016, at 11:33 AM, "David Ingram" <dingram269@...> wrote:

Hi list members, if you want to get out of forty minuit mode you may have to have your authorization count set back to three, and or you need the authorization code in order to get out of forty minuit mode and be able to use jaws with out having to reboot your computer each time that the forty minuits is reached.  Just some things to think about.