Re: VMware and JAWS

Tony

Don’t know about VMWare but try insert-f10 to bring up the list of running tasks.  I find that works when a window gets minimized and disappears.

Tony

From: Ward Dudley [mailto:whdudley@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: VMware and JAWS

Hi Michael,

Please me know if you find any good documentation on it.  I am currently in training and am using it.  The main problem with me is sometimes when JAWS loses focus and I alt+tab I the screen that I was on previously gets hidden and I cannot find it again.  It is still there but I cannot navigate back to it.

Ward

On 4/19/2016 10:32 AM, Michael Mote wrote:

Hi folks!  I am working on a project where we will be using VMware and JAWS.  I would like to know what your experiences have been in this environment.  In doing my own research, I have seen a mixed bag of results.  I would love to find some good documentation on this, so I can know what I’m looking at, when it comes to implementation.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.