Re: VMware and JAWS

Ward Dudley

Hi Michael,

Please me know if you find any good documentation on it.  I am currently in training and am using it.  The main problem with me is sometimes when JAWS loses focus and I alt+tab I the screen that I was on previously gets hidden and I cannot find it again.  It is still there but I cannot navigate back to it.

Ward

On 4/19/2016 10:32 AM, Michael Mote wrote:

Hi folks!  I am working on a project where we will be using VMware and JAWS.  I would like to know what your experiences have been in this environment.  In doing my own research, I have seen a mixed bag of results.  I would love to find some good documentation on this, so I can know what I’m looking at, when it comes to implementation.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.