From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Marion Woods
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:33 AM
To: JFW JAWS List
Subject: Help with Combo boxs and JFW

Hi all,

I am running Windows XP. Can anyone help with a problem I'm having using
the Combo box in the speech setting for selecting the default Sappie5 voice.
The box only displays the current selected voice, in my case the fifth of a
list of eight, if I use the up and down arrows to change the selection,
it's hit and miss to guess which one I land on until I tab back to the
beginning and start again. I run other programmes that use an identical box
without this problem, am I doing something wrong?

Marion