JAWS 17 and Sirius/XM accessibility.

Liz and Hope

Hello. I have Sirius/XM Internet Radio. My home radio may have died and I
am not going to replace it because I have had a run of bad luck with their
radios. Is the Sirius/XM Internet player accessible with JAWS 17? I have
tried it out, and it seems somewhat accessible, but if there is anyone out
there who has made this work for them I want tips. I know there has been a
recent discussion about this recently, so not to clutter the list with
repetitive stuff, feel free to e-mail me off list with information.

Liz Ulrich and Leader dog sammie
Grace Harbor Church Prayer chain coordinator
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1