From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 9:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does JFW Work With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium?

Hi Dave,

Press, Shift + PC cursor / Numpad Plus, to activate. Press, PC cursor /
Numpad Plus,twice to turn it off.

Keystrokes:
table with 2 columns and 13 rows
Touch Cursor
SHIFT+NUM PAD PLUS
Next Object
RIGHT ARROW or TAB
Prior Object
LEFT ARROW or SHIFT+TAB
Next Object by Type
DOWN ARROW
Prior Object by Type
UP ARROW
Cycle Through Object Navigation Types
PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN
First Object
CTRL+HOME
Last Object
CTRL+END
Say Current Object
INSERT+UP ARROW
Say All with Touch Cursor
INSERT+DOWN ARROW
Route Touch Cursor to Focused Object
INSERT+NUM PAD PLUS
Text Review
NUM PAD SLASH or INSERT+ENTER
Advanced Navigation
NUM PAD STAR
table end

Take care.
Mike
The key to happiness, is having a crappy memory.