From: Londa Peterson [mailto:lpeterson@vrocp.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does JFW Work With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium?

Hi Pat,
There's a little trick to get Malwarebytes to read the results of a scan.
Use the touch cursor. It works even if you don't have a touch screen as long
as you're using JAWS 15 or higher. It does work in Windows 7 because I've
done it with clients' computers before and have shown them how to do it
themselves. It's a bit of a pain, but it works.