Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: Getting JAWS error message of "Unknown script called for links" with the new JAWS version and Internet Explorer Version 11

Tim,

            I will simply offer the solution that FS always offers me when these sorts of issues crop up:  Download the latest JAWS from their website, uninstall what's on your machine, and reinstall with the downloaded software.  If possible, shut the machine down completely after the uninstall and prior to the reinstall.

            This actually works as often as not, but at least if you've done this already you can say, from the outset, "I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the software on the website and it's made no difference."

            You are quite unlikely to get any traction with FS tech support until/unless you try this first - at least if my experiences are any indication.

Brian