Re: a question

paul lemm

Hi,

No worries, just pleased it fixed the issue

From: chet smalley [mailto:braille@...]
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 9:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: a question

Thank you. The individual in question, (actually my 87-year-old mother), was able to have the problem corrected by a sighted person who clicked a “box” in the “corner” of the screen?

I hope the problem occurs again sometime when I’m at my mother’s house; so I can try to fix it with the jaws cursor.

In any event, thank you for the reply.

CMS