Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 2:40 PM
Subject: Windows 10 weather apps/programs

I have recently started useing Windows 10 and am a weather nurd. Since the death of Weather Pulse I’ve been surching for something that will display weather conditions in the task tray or at least show me current conditions without going to a website.

Does anyone know of a decent program/app that is Jaws friendly that I can replace Weather Pulse with?